Or whatever. Willow was so much better at this alliteration thing.
This is all over my flist so what the hey. I didn't always pick the obvious from any given favorite show. It doesn't mean they were favorites, it must means they didn't 'resonate' - like, make me think of them and their motivations, actions, fate, years later. I mean, I still sometimes wonder what it was like for Charles (MASH) after the Korean War. If he fit back into his old life in Boston or if he went looking for a something that was 'else'.
List fifteen of your favorite characters from different fandoms, and ask people to spot patterns in your choices, if they're so inclined.
1. Cordelia Chase (AtS & BtVS)
2. Angel (AtS)
3. Buffy Summers (BtVS)
4. Spike (BtVS)
5. Xena (Xena: Warrior Princess)
6. Ares (Xena: Warrior Princess)
7. Alex Krycek (X-Files)
8. Maxine Shaw (Living Single)
9. Whitley Gilbert (A Different World)
10. Charles Emerson Winchester III (MASH)
11. Worf (Star Trek)
12. Seven of Nine (Star Trek)
13. Aaron Hotchner (Criminal Minds)
14. Han Solo (Star Wars)
15. Spock (the Rebooted Star Trek)
Eh, some of the above feel like fillers. But whatevs. I liked them enough to think of them, so they're valid.